31 March 2015

I Smell a New Feature Mission, Perform on the 1st of April

There is a new traditional Quest sequence in Family Farm Seaside that promises to unlock a new feature when completed.  Without giving away too much, I strongly suggest that farmers perform this sequence on the 1st of April!

I Smell a New Feature Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Smell a New Feature I
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I'm so excited.  Dad just told me that if I help him with some tasks, he'll show me a new feature for the Seaside Farm.

Harvest 6 Apples
  Skip for 3 RC

Collect 15 Bottles of Milk
  Skip for 5 RC

Produce 12 Jars of Apple Jam
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 468 Coins, 67 XP

Darryl:  I wonder what we'll be able to do on the farm!

I Smell a New Feature II
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Dad said this isn't enough yet!  For the new function, he said we need some more nice smelling things.  I'm getting curious!

Harvest 4 Maple Syrup
  Skip for 2 RC

Harvest 6 Cherries
  Skip for 3 RC

Produce 16 Bottles of Wine
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 390 Coins, 55 XP

Darryl:  I think this should be enough, or will it?  We harvested a great mix of items.

I Small a New Feature III
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad said it's nearly inished@  We just need a few more items to complete the whole experience!

Produce 12 Glasses of Apple Juice
  Skip for 6 RC

Prepare 8 Cupes of Maple Milk Tea
  Skip for 3 RC

Plant 25 Lavender
  Skip for 25 RC

Reward: 468 Coins, 67 XP

Darryl:  We did it!  Congratulations!  The new feature is unlcoked!

I Smell a New Feature IV
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Wow, this function is amazing, the smell is so fragrant.  If you tap o it, you'll be able to smell it too!

Plant 20 Clover to try the new eature
  Skip for 5 RC

Tap on one matured Clover Crop to smell it

Tape on the matured Lavender Crop to smell it

Rewards:  83 XP,  1 Funny Scarecrow Decoration

Darryl:  April Fool's!  Hope your phone didn't smell too bad.  As a compensation, I have a cute decoration for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.